Omotai (bustamanted@hotmail.com)
Sun, 28 Jan 2001 12:27:55 -0600

I think it would be great if they would release some of the strange MS from Wing in MSIA form. I for one would appreciate Taurus, Aries (Noin variant possible), Oliphant, Maguanac, Virgo I&II, Cancer and Pisces figures. I understand that Wing is not very popular in Japan but I would still like to have these figures. That and I'm too lazy to deal with resin.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Nicholas Paufler
  To: gundam@aeug.org
  Sent: Saturday, January 27, 2001 8:07 PM
  Subject: Re: [gundam] Taurus figures coming out?

  Bandai Entertainment handles video releases of Bandai products, they have nothing to do with toys and such. I'm not sure specifically which division is responsible for toy and model releases, either in Japan or North America (there's almost certainly one for each), but it's definately not Bandai Entertainment =)
  Now, regarding the Taurus rumor, I haven't heard anything. None of the reputable news sources have mentioned it and seeing as the GW run is now done, I would _Highly_ doubt it. The GW MSiA's (and by association, the North American action figure releases) were a direct result of it airing in North America, and there would be little point in continuing the line now that First Gundam is the next priority.
  Expect the 0079 MSiA's to start coming in in short order, along with the 08th MST model kits (oooh I'd love to get those for cheaper than import prices. Squads of GM's for a fraction of the cost! woohoo!), along with the HGUC line. Dunno what they're going to do for the RX-78 and original GM in 1/144th though, since the old HG RX-78 is looking a little dated. I do hope we get a HGUC mini-MG of both the Gundam and the GM ....

  ---
  Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
  "Hail Eris. All hail Discordia!"