Gundam EZEight (rx_79g_ez_8@yahoo.com)
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 21:02:54 -0800 (PST)

the nightingale is so cool. that is probably my fave
Char's suit of all. the sazabi is cool too, but the
zaku is a classic...but does that mean that the
nightingale came before the sazabi? cuz i heard that

spoiler(possibly)

char supposedly made to die at the end of CCA. And
nothing confirmed whether he died....Or is the
Nightingale th Sazabi in this side story? like the
Gundams in Wing and then in EW...

http://gundam.aeug.org/