Gundam EZEight (rx_79g_ez_8@yahoo.com)
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 20:36:06 -0800 (PST)

hmm all these talk about vf-1 and yf-whatever. what
about the vf-2!? i thought that design was so cool.
the hell with the yf- whatever. it only looks good in
fighter mode. the vf-1 AND vf-2 look so damn good!!!
especially the gerwalk mode. why don't they make it
with all the removable armors???? esp the vf-2.

http://gundam.aeug.org/