Gundam EZEight (rx_79g_ez_8@yahoo.com)
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 20:20:16 -0800 (PST)

yep i agree. i hate the damn arms and hands. but you
can fix that with a little modifications:
add plates around the arms to make them look better,
or better yet, rip out the arms from the rx-79[G]
ground type. use the whole arms AND the hands. they
look really good with some small mods and rescribed
panel lines...

http://gundam.aeug.org/