KurenaiJiku (kurenaijiku@rtsfan.com)
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 19:11:34 -0800

Back ordering always sucks for most online stores so it's preferrably best
to avoid such things. You're going to be expecting to wait a couple of
weeks before getting any back orders. However, pre orders most of the time
arrive accurately on time, and thing especially in stock. Express.com in
my opinion is the best place ot get DVD's which are in stock...

Kuren