Nicholas Paufler (echofox@wingzero.net)
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 18:53:10 -0800

Woohoo!
The first entry into the Gundam FIX figure line is now out and pictures are
up on the web. As usual, www.ToyboxDX.com pulls through with a nice scoop.
Check out their post in the Rumble today for a link to a picture of the
packaging (think oversized MSiA box with a display tray similar to the one
used by Kaiyodo for displaying all the parts), and then hit
http://www.din.or.jp/~ryoushou/anser3.htm for pictures from all the angles.
It is indeed a full 1/144th scale, loaded with detail, and it looks most
spectacularly painted. I can't wait to get one, and I hope this line has a
long and successful future ... mmm ... Zetaplus action figure! Shining
Gundam action figure!

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
"Hail Eris. All hail Discordia!"