Doom4duke@aol.com
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 20:33:24 EST

In a message dated 1/26/01 5:32:11 PM, echofox@wingzero.net writes:

<<I've heard Express has gone down hill over the last little while. What's

been happening to you has been happening to a _lot_ of people .. go read

rec.arts.anime.misc sometime.

I don't deal with them anymore, being in Canada, since the customs fees are

prohibitively expensive (I get all my anime DVD's from www.cnl.com based out

of Vancouver, for any of the canucks on the list. Very pleased with them),

but a friend of mine down in the states swears by www.bestprices.com for

anime DVD's... he said the shipping was a little higher, but the unit price

of the DVD's was less, so it all evened out in the end.

Whatever happened to Gamecave.com? I typed it in one day and got express.com.
What happened to it!?
MIchael