Nicholas Paufler (echofox@wingzero.net)
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 18:32:56 -0800

I've heard Express has gone down hill over the last little while. What's
been happening to you has been happening to a _lot_ of people .. go read
rec.arts.anime.misc sometime.
I don't deal with them anymore, being in Canada, since the customs fees are
prohibitively expensive (I get all my anime DVD's from www.cnl.com based out
of Vancouver, for any of the canucks on the list. Very pleased with them),
but a friend of mine down in the states swears by www.bestprices.com for
anime DVD's... he said the shipping was a little higher, but the unit price
of the DVD's was less, so it all evened out in the end.

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
"Hail Eris. All hail Discordia!"

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alastair Warren" <awarren@microtech.com.au> To: <gundam@aeug.org> Sent: Friday, January 26, 2001 5:22 PM Subject: [gundam] (OT) Express.com