garrick lee (goner4sure@yahoo.com)
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 16:53:06 -0800 (PST)

curious question...i wonder how they plan to hide the
mould lines of the mg hyaku shiki?

it'd kinda suck for it to be plated, and have all the
seam lines in plain sight...seam lines you can't glue,
putty and sand off without resorting to extraordinary
modelling methods :(

how are the seam lines and flashes in the recently
released MG kits? most notably the 8th ms mg's, nu
gundam and kampfer?

-garr