Doom4duke@aol.com
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 10:05:17 EST

In a message dated 1/25/01 9:29:27 PM, PierceCete@aol.com writes:

<<Ive been to many places all around LA, and only find MG prices only to rise
up. Anyone in Southern CA know of any store I can visit and find very good /
insanely cheap prices on MG kits? Particularly the newer models like ez8, Nu
gundam, etc. Any help would be appreciated.

-Pierce>>

There is a collectible card show in Industry called Frank&Sons. I got a MG
GP01FB for $30 but never got to build it(gave it to loran seakku for a lot
of other stuff) There is no tax or stuf like that.
Michael