Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 02:06:32 -0800

>Ive been to many places all around LA, and only find MG prices only to rise
>up. Anyone in Southern CA know of any store I can visit and find very good /
>insanely cheap prices on MG kits? Particularly the newer models like ez8, Nu
>gundam, etc. Any help would be appreciated.
>
>-Pierce

Cosmo Games on Westwood, 1.5 block north of Wilshire Blvd., across the
street from Rite Aide, on the edge of the UCLA campus carries MG kits and
MSiA figures. All their MG kits are priced at 100 yen = $1.00, including
the MG Nu Gundam.

Treasure Island at Arcadia used to have similar prices when they appear
at toy shows, but I think they just raised their prices recently.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0