Freedom045@aol.com
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 01:50:04 EST

In a message dated 1/25/01 9:29:27 PM Pacific Standard Time,
PierceCete@aol.com writes:

<< Ive been to many places all around LA, and only find MG prices only to
rise
 up. Anyone in Southern CA know of any store I can visit and find very good /
 insanely cheap prices on MG kits? Particularly the newer models like ez8, Nu
 gundam, etc. Any help would be appreciated.

 -Pierce >>

Have you tried the toy district near Little Tokyo? That's where you'll find
the best prices. Don't know if they have the EZ8 or the Nu Gundam. I bought
my HGUC Rick Dias for $12 there

Tom