garrick lee (goner4sure@yahoo.com)
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 22:25:37 -0800 (PST)

but the damn arms and hands are still wimpy.

they now look anorexic, thanks to the bulked up torso
and legs.

weapons aside, the 1.5 is probably not very enticing
to anyone with the version 1 rx78. i have the g3 and
the coated version, and i have actually grown to likee
the old proportions more. at least...the whole thing
was proportionately anorexic...which gives it a slim
70's look (complete with bell bottom image!).

sorry richie. but the only thing the 1.5 seems to
have over the original is the ability to do ridiculous
poses. :P

-garr

http://gundam.aeug.org/