Nicholas Paufler (echofox@wingzero.net)
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 22:22:08 -0800

That would be Graham's Macrossworld at www.macrossworld.com ... he also
recently broke the news of Toynami (the company started by George Sohn,
former president of TOYCOM, who was making the MacPlus valks) will be
releasing diecast Robotech Veritechs (shudder. I hate that name). Should be
interesting though ... all kinds of transforming mecha for us in the near
future =)
Thats a bloody amazing price on the valkyries though. Best I've been able to
find would end up being $120cdn or so.

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
"Hail Eris. All hail Discordia!"