Gundam EZEight (rx_79g_ez_8@yahoo.com)
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 20:06:14 -0800 (PST)

My God!!! what's with the hands? they are truly
hideous!!! Why did Bandai mess with the hands? that's
like a regular old kit with movable fingers but really
ugly thumb placement, except the fingers aren't
movable. The RX-78-2 hand a similar treatment when the
ver. 1.5 came out, but it was passable because it
already had the other ones. This Gouf Custom's hands
are really bad for posing. i am never gonna get it
unless i get enough stuff to scratch build different
hands.

http://gundam.aeug.org/