bear (ycf007@yahoo.com)
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 19:22:49 -0800

They will definitely have everything translated into English if they are
going to release it in US. Just like the 'Final Fantasy' series. All game
play will remain intact, but just all text are translated from Japanese to
English. Just hope they use the same opening for the US version....

As for how did the Gundam see through that building? In the real world,
there is a device that can do heat seeking. If not, then Amuro is showing
off newtype power ^_^