Thomas Yung (msgundam@mediaone.net)
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 18:57:51 -0500

Ghost wrote:

> I don't care about howm much i spend (harvard's two anime places are murdeer
> on the wallet as is, so i am used to having my wallet shredded). So do you
> know of any places?

Well, if Harvard Square's 2 places prices can't please you, then Chinatown is
definitely out of the question because "Disc Angel" (in Chinatown, Hudson St.)
can and will charge whatever they want because they're the only one in the
immediate area that sells Gundam models. There aren't too many places in
Massachusetts to buy Gundam stuff from unless you do some serious "sole"
searching.

You can try these places, but I can't comment too much on the prices since I
don't shop there anymore:

"The Outer Limits" in Waltham on Moody Street
"Hobbytown" in Quincy on Hancock Street

Of course, these places are just off the top of my head. For decent prices,
your best bet is on-line ordering.