Double-Z (zzgundam@home.com)
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 01:29:27 -0800

It's been many, many moons since I last saw Char. Been meaning to get
the f---s-b of it, but haven't got a chance. Don't remember of the
Sazabi has a spherical cockpit system system as the Nu Gundam. Correct
me if I'm wrong, but spherical cockpits are free-moving so the pilot
will always remain upright nomatter what the position of the mobile
suit. Or does the sphere merely give the pilot a 360 degree view of
what is going on in the outside? If a sphere system is free-moving, I
assume that such problems like nausea would be avoided.

Peter