Gundam EZEight (rx_79g_ez_8@yahoo.com)
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 22:54:21 -0800 (PST)

we will never see the F-91 or V HGUC. they're small!!!
MG would be most likely, but even then we won't be
able to get like endoskeleton or internal details. it
would most likely cost as much as the MG Zaku II, no
more. But they should pay attention to external
details i guess. it would be cool though to see it MG.