Wed, 24 Jan 2001 23:32:56 -0500

Mark Simmons wrote:

> Core writes,
>
> >Are you sure?! Jan? I can't remember that. Unfortunately the book is
> >somewhere on the Atlantic now, so I'll wait for others to comment on it.
>
> Yep, they have Doms in January, and in February we have Zeon pilots
> stenciling GM kill markers on their Zakus. Beautiful pictures, but not
> what I'd call a reliable source.

Well, on somewhat of MS Era's defense, they're stencilling Federation insignia
kill markers on their Zakus, not GM outlines. The photo's erstwhile description
actually merely explains the difficulties of assigning MS kills due to minovsky
particles. It technically doesnt claim the picture is of MS kills....

Besides which, it wouldnt be the first time a Time-type presentation misidentified
a picture. And that's my story and I'm sticking to it... ;)

    Neil