Jeremy (jmw89@yahoo.com)
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 20:32:42 -0500

Hi, I'm new to the list, but, anyway: I'm going to be getting the MG Kämpfer
kit soon, and I wondered, what will be the best way to paint it? I don't
mean what I should use to paint it, I want to know WHEN I should paint
it(should I paint it when it is on the runner? Or while I'm making it)?
Should I even put a primer on? I'd also like to know what color, company,
and type(matt, semi-gloss, gloss, mettalic)? And finnnaly, what after-coat
should I put on? Should I use dullcoat, semi-gloss, or gloss?

Thanks in advance!