Charlie Hetherington (p_chan5@hotmail.com)
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 18:29:36 -0600

I know this has been talked about off and on a lot for the past year, but it
never really gets anywhere. I am offering to head up this idea in order to
get a couple designs made. If anyone is already leading this task I would be
more than happy to help out in anyway i can.

If no one is heading this I would like to take this oppurtunity to ask some
of the GMLers to help out (if interested please private e-mail me
p_chan5@hotmail.com). I think 2 or 3 of you should be enough to help get a
high quality t-shirt pumped out. Artists among us are more than welcome to
draft some ideas and lay them before us.

Thanks,
Charlie