Gundam EZEight (rx_79g_ez_8@yahoo.com)
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 23:41:42 -0800 (PST)

i absolutely forgot what your questions were. but i
think you can at least get a start on the hands. and i
just found out that Plastruct make the styrene strips
and rods. if you live in the San Jose area in CA you
can go to d&j hobbies to get whatever, or if you live
in the US, you can mail order through WWW.djhobby.com
, though if you can get plastruct prods anywhere, it'd
be better.