Gundam EZEight (rx_79g_ez_8@yahoo.com)
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 23:38:17 -0800 (PST)

strange how microtechnology seems to progress so
slowly. if Gundam was written today, i think the MS
would be human size or a little bigger, though that
would probably be pushing it a little... but do you
think that because we in the 21st century think only
about making things small and not big, we will never
see a real space colony? those things are huge. may be
we should focus more on macrotech eh? just a
thought...

http://gundam.aeug.org/