Ricky Lai (xrlai@midway.uchicago.edu)
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 18:28:30 -0600

Wufei actually has a Chinese name, and it's written all over official
publications. The two Chinese characters stand for "five" and "fly." I am
afraid I can't offer any supporting documentation at this point, since my laptop
is severly crippled (thanks to Microsoft), forcing me to use a public computer
that I don't quite know how to use without making much modifications to the user
profiles... But I suggest you look it up on the Net, it's definitely there.