Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 04:49:46 +0800

At 13:15 01/23/2001 +0800, Richie Ramos wrote:
>> The F91 kits are almost the same size as 1/144 OYW kits -- really
>> tiny stuff.
>But it would be a feat if they could make it detailed even at that level,
>neh?

        I don't think that's very feasible. The F91 kits were pretty well
detailed, but some of them feels pretty flimsy at times. Adding more details
might not be material-possible at that size.. But I do sort of miss those
hands on the old 1/144 and F91 kits -- much nicer, although more prone to
damage, than the blocky ploycap hands we have now.