GRYWOLFGLS@aol.com
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 08:48:06 EST

Zhao Pan,

Wow, what more can I say but a great big Thank You. This is exactly the
information I need to make the hands. it also gives me ideas to make nicer
hands for all the other models that I have.

As to where to find the sheet styrene. Good hobby/modelling stores should
carry it. If they don't have what your looking for, try looking for stores
that carry model railroading supplies. My local model shop carries hundreds
of different sizes of styrene sheets.

Thank you again. I'll post pictures of the model as I progress.

Grey Wolfie

AIM: grywolfgls
ICQ: 35106067