Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 09:47:10 +0800

> I'm not gonna ask where you got it since I already have an incling where.
> (BEST toys?) My only question is, how much does it go for and can you
> haggle for it?

yep, it's at best toys, for about P3000 -- P2800 if you ask nicely if there
is a discount. But some people are betting that the next shipment will be
cheaper due to better peso-dollar rate, so you make the call on when to buy.
<fiddles around with the chain mine>

> P.S. Is it Kampfer or Kaempfer?

it's Kämpfer. I hope the umlaut (is that what it is?) over the "a" comes
out in this text.