Burke Rukes (mechadomain2000@yahoo.com)
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 04:12:43 -0800 (PST)

Franz writes,

> Good work on the SCP. It is absolutely hilarious
> (if a bit morbid). Where
> did you get the pictures by the way?

Anywhere I can. The Degwin and Minovsky pics came from
the MS Era book. The Zeon Daikun pic I scanned out of
my old Rapport Deluxe book on First Gundam (he's hard
to find a color pic of). The Relena pic was just
something that was sitting around on my hard drive
(mabye got it from Wing Zero Dot Net). The Clinton pic
came from the Washington Post archives web site.

> What did
> Clinton do to give Relena and
> ear-ache?

You don't wanna know. ;-)

=====
-Burke Rukes
mechadomain2000@yahoo.com

The Mecha Domain - http://mechadomain.gundam.com

"You can't fight City Hall, but you can goddamn sure blow it up!" - George Carlin