James Boren (jboren@earthlink.net)
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 22:02:40 -0800

This is great news. It would be a shame to abandon Turn-A. In fact I
was just telling someone that they should make Turn-A into a series
of movies, like first Gundam. I just finished up the series last
week, and it's a worthy addition to the Gundam Saga. I will admit
that there were some problems with the series. There are a lot of
meandering filler episodes in the middle, and the animation quality
varied greatly, but in movie form, these problems should be fixed.

I only hope people can give it another chance.

-James