Brandon Perlow (nurbs@pacbell.net)
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 15:46:36 +0000

Dude you are either nutz or a genius if you can pull it off... Please show how
you did it too!! Id love to learn to scratch build!!.. Id recommend looking at
the PG Rx78 or the MG Rx78 ver 1.5... That would give yoiu good internals.. If
you can make a fully posable and bending torso , then you are a god...