Thomas Kohl (T.C.Kohl@t-online.de)
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 21:03:45 +0100

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Alessandro
  To: gundam@aeug.org
  Sent: Sunday, January 21, 2001 11:36 AM
  Subject: R: [gundam] Next Perfect Grade

  In the truth I'd like to see the PG of the Apsaras (but I know it's quite impossible to come true), so I think that, if a choice must be done, I would like to see the PG of one among these three Zion's Mobile Suits: Dom, Gouf (flight type) or Sazabi.
  Alessandro

  naaah please no sazabi i got the MG and thats enough it would take ages to build a pg of the red monster !
  but a DOM or a GC-flight type would rule supreme !