Burke Rukes (mechadomain2000@yahoo.com)
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 07:03:27 -0800 (PST)

To anyone and everyone who keeps up with the import
Gundam book & comic scene...

I managed to get my hands on a copy of Gundam
Character Encyclopedia the other day, and inside I
found an advertisement insert for other Dengeki
products. Among them were a nice list of comics, many
of which I'm searching for:

New MS Senki (by Kondo)
Side Story of Z Gundam (by Kondo)
MS Generation
Moon Crisis
Silhouette F91
Go! Go! Our V Gundam! (contains the infamous "Acguy
Fight" spoof of G Gundam, the cover shows Marvette
with really big... umm... "attributes")
Here's Double Zeta-kun 2!

I know all of these HAD been out of print for a long
time... does this mean that they're back in print
again?

=====
-Burke Rukes
mechadomain2000@yahoo.com

The Mecha Domain - http://mechadomain.gundam.com

"You can't fight City Hall, but you can goddamn sure blow it up!" - George Carlin