Thomas Kohl (T.C.Kohl@t-online.de)
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 10:46:10 +0100

> 4) Apsaras from 08th team

My god, how huge would this thing be in 1/60 i mean i have seen the resin
cast model and its in 1/330 iirc

and i wouldnt call this model small, its wider than 40cm easily imagine that
the PG in 1/60 would be 2420mm or 2.4 Meters wide, i would really like to
see this model completed , my it really puzzles my mind if it is actually
possible to build such a huge model i mean unless you got a garage without
any cars inside
hehe maybe they'd put in a gouf custom flight type in 1/60 too that would be
nice !