Paul Fields (johnny_raiden@hotmail.com)
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 02:28:41 -0500

> Thinking of the most logical choice, it should be Gelgoog, though I
> wouldn't actually prefer that. Maybe a PG GM? I bet no one's thought of
> that.

I've been preaching PG GM for a long time now, all you
need to start is a new head, core block, and rifle... Then
the rest of the 0080, and 0083 style GMs can come later.
There are only 3 GMs in the universe anyway Original TV
0080 Command style, and 0083 Katoki version, all the
other GMs are variants off these frames.

> It could go with the PG Zaku II, and it could have tons of
> conversion parts for all the GM types. My election is PG GM, but more
> than likely, PG Gelgoog is what's comin'.

I wouldn't mind a Gelgoog either, they kick ass and are
the most intricate 0079 Mobile Suit out there...

Paul