Amuro Rei (amuro@gundam.com)
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 23:06:05 -0800

Gundam XX be a good guess? Perhaps a 0083 model, I'd lean in that direction
myself.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org]On
Behalf Of Marcel Tualla
Sent: Saturday, January 20, 2001 1:37 PM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: [gundam] Next Perfect Grade

Excuse me if this has been already been discused (Ii'm an on again off agian
list
member),
But has does any one have any idea what the next PG model will be? Any
Suggestion
on
what it should be?

Personally I think the RX-178 will probably be the next one. Or maybe the
F-91?
How about the Tallgeese III, to compliment the PG Wing! Now that would be
cool!!!
waddoyawltink?

Marcel