Ghost (Phantom54@prodigy.net)
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 00:37:42 -0500

Please please help. I accidently broke this part and need another (freakin
hobby shop won't replace "modeling related mistakes). For the love of god if
anyone has this part F33 and can part with it and lives in the US - please
email me ASAP. I really don't wanna buy another zeta MG for one part. I can
pay upwards of $20 for the part (almost half what the kit cost). I can pay
with a check or money order.

The part is F33 - the grey part that holds all of the zeta together.

Thanks!

Ghost

I know I said i am picking a replacement kit up monday in my previous email
but i really don't wanna spend $55 bucks on a kit for one part.