Ghost (Phantom54@prodigy.net)
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 00:20:10 -0500

I will be picking my second one up monday, hopefully. I needed a new back
and grey chest piece (that the arms and chest connect to) so i had to order
and buy a whole new kit - bad modeling decision on my part - i tried to
strip paint off it and turned it to mush). when i get it, I won't need the
rest. I know you guys like to customize and there is a spare parts shortage
so i can sell off each sprue for 5 bucks each or the whole thing (missing
only those two parts for 20$ max.