DCypal@aol.com
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 20:37:06 EST

just wanted to know if these programs are available for purchase on-line.
i know that they require a Japanese version of Windows.
another question.

i've been modeling several Mobile Suits on my own.
but i'm anxious to get a copy of GVM Pro since everything is already there.
and since my 3D Modeling skills are only moderate at best, i'd rather spend
my time texturing and animating.

if anyone has any info as to where i can get a copy of GVM Pro i'd appreciate
it.
Also:

1. Does GVM Pro have an English interface or is it totally in japanese?

2. Can GVM export mesh data to 3D Studio Max 3 and/or Lightwave?

3. What mesh format does it support?

4. Does it have animation capability (comparable to MAX and LW) or is it
merely a posing program.

5. What in the world is SHADE 3? I recieved a link from a fellow ML
regular. Here it is. I'd like to know more about SHADE 3. Whether or not
it is merely a lighting utility like Lightworks.

<A HREF="http://www.ne.jp/asahi/sh/g-explanation/index.html">http://www.ne.jp/asahi/sh/g-explanation/index.html</A>

thanks again in advance.
and if anyone has a copy of GVM Pro, let me know what it'll take to
compensate you for it, or at least where you got it.