Sedusa66@aol.com
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 20:25:21 EST

I hope to god not... and who says the gelgoog isn't popular? If I'm not
mistaken wing is not even close to the OYW era's popularity in japan (which
is where the bulk of their marketing is for) ..... A gelgoog seems like a
pretty reasonable probability to me, and not just because I like the gelgoog.
 (But if I get one I'm going to have to spend so much money when they come
out with the resin kit to modify it to the Cima version!! Life sucks!)