Nicholas Paufler (echofox@wingzero.net)
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 14:35:44 -0800

It will almost certainly be a Zeon MS. They're rather underrepresented right
now. My money is in the Gelgoog, in both Char and Grunt variations ...
possibly with a parts set to convert to Gelgoog Marine or Gelgoog Cannon?

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
"Hail Eris. All hail Discordia!"

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marcel Tualla" <mtualla@sympatico.ca> To: <gundam@aeug.org> Sent: Saturday, January 20, 2001 1:36 PM Subject: [gundam] Next Perfect Grade