Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 17:49:52 -0800

>Why do they bother with the resin add-ons? Does anyone actually pay actual
>*money* for them? =) Or is there some kind of Bandai hidden code I don't
>know about, forbidding plastic add-on kits?
>
>- dom

Resin add-ons are made for products they deem to have limited market
appeal, but there are enough hardcore fans out there that'd justify
producing it. When and if the resin add-on is selling better than
they expected and reaches a critical mass, like the MS-06R and MS-05
conversion kits for the original MG Zaku II, Bandai will release it
as plastic injection kit. So far this hasn't happened for the Zaku
Minelayer or the Gundam and GM variants (RX-78-1 Prototype, Full Armor
Gundam, GM Cannon, etc.).

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0