LPhaZe0ne@aol.com
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 21:56:13 EST

In a message dated 1/19/01 6:36:04 PM Pacific Standard Time,
jercar@aristotle.net writes:

> I've never seen a mech that lasted long enough for the joints to wear, which
> raises an interesting question. What's the longest-lived mech of any gundam

I'm pretty sure it was one of the Mark-II units from Zeta.. Wasn't it? Uhhh,
don't quote me on that though. But then again, if they found a Kapool in
Turn A which was still in working order, it'd probably be that, wouldn't it?
Correct me if I'm wrong. I have little interest in Turn A anyway, so I don't
mind knowing hardly anything about the series.

         ~PhaZe