SeiyaKou7634968@aol.com
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 13:05:58 EST

In a message dated 1/18/2001 9:30:33 PM Central Standard Time,
oom9@crosswinds.net writes:

> BTW that last bit might be because Funimation and AD vision are located in

Yeah since Funimation if I remember is close to me now I live in Amarillo, TX
and Funimation is in Fort Worth or some place like that so now we'll never
have alot of sm or gundam items we'll most likely have more DB,DBZ,DBGT items!

Seiya Kou
"Surrounded by the drak denseness of the night, Sailor Star Fighter. Stage
On!"