Dom Tetreault (keiichido@hotmail.com)
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 10:06:23 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Richie Ramos" <gaijin@i-manila.com.ph>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Friday, January 19, 2001 1:23 AM
Subject: Re: [gundam] Question for the MG Nu Gundam owners

> wouldn't be surprised at all. Of course, I would also like a Double-fin
> fannel Nu, as well as a Hi-Nu, and I know that the current MG Nu can
support
> these modifications. But as to it ever coming out, except in as a resin
kit
> add-on, well....

Course, Bandai could always just release *plastic* upgrade kits instead of
either making you shell out insane amounts of money or not making it
available at all. I'd rather pay $60 (or $40 or whatever it is now) and then
maybe $15-$25 for each kit of extra parts than buy entire Nu duplicates.

Why do they bother with the resin add-ons? Does anyone actually pay actual
*money* for them? =) Or is there some kind of Bandai hidden code I don't
know about, forbidding plastic add-on kits?

- dom