Fri, 19 Jan 2001 20:14:55 +1100

At 02:48 PM 1/18/01 -0800, you wrote:
>Andrew Dynon writes:
>
>> >*** ONE YEAR WAR & FIRST GUNDAM HEADLINES ***
>> >
>> >* Australian aborigines surrender to Zeon Duchy
>> >following destruction of Sydney
>> Melburnians say "Good on ya!"
>
>Is there some big rivalry between citizens of Sydney
>and Melbourne? :)

Yes, because Sydney is all glitz and no supstance ;-D

>> >*** G GUNDAM HEADLINES ***
>>
>> * Sailor Senshi to sponser Neo-Swedish Gundam
>> Fighter
>
>I was thinking of something on the lines of
>"Neo-Sweden caters to female merchandising market with
>new Nobel Gundam design" or something like that, but
>this works even better!

The scary thing is I could actually believe Minako doing it!

>> * Neo-English Gundam Fight hooligans wreak havoc!
>
>Hee-hee! Hey, just what we need... mobile fighters
>piloted by Monty Python!

I was thinking more along the lines of British soccer hooligans.
>Thanks for the good ideas, Andrew! When I use'em, I'll
>be sure to give you credit.

Thank you! Glad to know you liked them!

Andrew Dynon

Watt-Evans' Law of Literary Creation: There is no idea so stupid or
hackneyed that a sufficiently-talented writer can't get a good story out of
it.

Feist's Corollary: There is no idea so brilliant or original that a
sufficiently-untalented writer can't screw it up.

Morrison's Corollary: There is no idea that a sufficiently-talented writer
has made into a good story that can't become annoying in the sequels.

Holliday's Corollary: There is no plot so stunningly original that a
journalist can't make it sound hackneyed.