Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 00:35:20 -0500

Looking at linearts of both the Zaku F2 and Gouf Custom, I've noticed that
they look very similar, not only because Goufs and Zakus are similar anyway,
but also because they use similar Katoki-stylings, particually in the skirt
and chest area. It got me to thinking, when the Gouf Custom comes out, is it
possible that some of it's parts could be recycled for use in a possible
Zaku II F2 model if it comes out? I mean, just take a few Zaku II MG parts,
and some Gouf parts, plus a few extra parts here and there(Such as the
stuck-out chest) and you have your Zaku II F2, pretty much. Also, anybody
think that Bandai will make the flight type variant in MG? If I'm not
mistaken it's 75% the same mecha.