Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 22:05:38 -0500

Of course, most import shops still sell them at the same, overinflated
prices. I've seen GM custom for $80. Can you believe that?
  -----Original Message-----
  From: owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org]On Behalf
Of Danny Kim
  Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2001 9:09 PM
  To: gundam@aeug.org
  Subject: Re: [gundam] MG Kampfer out??

  Bandai must lowered their price structure after disappointing sales on
Sazabi and Full armor ZZ. I thought price on them was little ridiculous.
Well, I was happy to have both models. But, I can stop thinking about how
much I paid for them. But, last five models were very well priced. Starting
with Zaku Ramba Ral at 2500yen, MG Gouf was only 2800yen. I know, a lot of
recycled parts on both models. But, I was glad to pay for them after
spending 8000 painful yen on Sazabi and 6000 more on FAZZ.

  Loran Seakku wrote:

just went out last night (Hong Kong time) and the Kampfer IS here! its
justmaking its way to the shops, some shops have it, some don't. I guess
it'lltake a few days for it to reach all the shops. prices very from shop
toshop and I saw this shop selling it really cheap. I may get one later
ifthere's still money left after buying handheld accessories ^_^
I'll buy one offa HLJ. And also MG Gouf Custom is listed in hlj... What's
with that? I don't know the release date but I'm pretty sure it's not due
for a while. It's only 3000 yen, suggesting... something. I dunno, seems too
cheap. But anyway, I will get an MG Kampfer from HLJ. Has anyone reviewed MG
Nu in detail? I'd like to know a little about that.-Gundam Mailing List
Archives are available at http://gundam.aeug.org/