Federico Makabenta (yenm@iconn.com.ph)
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 11:02:35 +0800

I got to take a look at the book too now. The Illustration is on page 76 of
the Haruhiko Mikimoto Illustrations book (ISBN 0-945814-51-8) published by
Movic.

caption says:
"Mobile Suit Gundam, Advanced Operation case illustration"

the image is flipped horizontally (with the characters on the right side)
when compared to the one on the link.

Its part of a series of Family Soft games as Z said. On pages 74-75

First illo is with White Base Crew & Char on the right side with the RX-78-2
on the other - entitled MSG, Tactical Operation

Next illo has Char, Lalah Sun and the Zabi Family with Red Zaku entitled
MSG, Tactical Operation Map Collection

Older Amuro, Kamiru, Quattro and the Zeta Gundam:
MSG, Desert Operation

Nu Gundam, Neo-Zeon Char, Amuro and Quess Pariah:
MSG, Classaic (Sic) Operation

Fed