-Z- (z@gundam.com)
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 18:03:16 -0800

It's definitely Z Gundam but, no, I don't think that could be Haman Khan.
Mikimoto's other illos of her all feature her distinctive hair style as well as
the distinctive color. The woman here has hair style per Mauar Pharoah, which
is why I think it's her despite the hair color being wrong. Someone may have
changed the colors between the time Mikimoto drew it and the time it was
printed, but not the artwork itself.

-Z-